Friday, May 29, 2009

Car wash

God!! today's car wash was sooo~~ fun!!! i really enjoyed it.. n the result is good... 20++ cars including the principal's.. god.. dunno who so 大胆 go ask the principal.. now who is gonna get the ten bucks from her??

I never thought that doing car wash can be this fun... i wanted to skip replacement class to continue... WE started from 8am.. washed lyk 4 cars in an hour or 2.. n than lunch time!! God.. nearly kena 开刀.. wan me belanja pizza hut!! next time dun wan b pres d.. 荷包不保... then go back of course continue la.. but other group the member dunno all go where d lo... but nvm..

N guess wat!!!! someone called me sexy... har?? dunno wat he thinking.. anyone kena sunburn?? me 2 tone d.... my poor feet.... got the slippers de strip de shape d... haiz.. super!! white... Lets do this again someday... Fion we can wash ur car!!

3 comments:

PiNkPiGgY said...

weeweeee~~~ sexy moo moo o~~ i oso wanna see XP 出水芙蓉 haha sure dam hot la u! haha eh take pic let me see ma~

Natalie MOO~~ said...

got.. wait my fren post in facebook or send to me..

Feli said...

haha.. sexy~~
yaya.. do it again someday..
its FUN!!