Sunday, September 21, 2008

FIrst post

At last I'm starting a blog... Been thinking to do so for a long time but do not have the time or patient to start one... just a 非常客气的开始.... just ignore it... a very easy 1st post...

3 days b4 finish trial exams.... conclusion is... sejarah dead!!! ekons i think will be better... my add math is damn disappointing... others ok!! hope so..

Kena NS... wat a luck... n my mom is planning to pass the buisness to me for 3 months after my form 5... GOD!! she really thrust me... but 3 months is too long n it will b so boring!!!

just posting this for fun!! n my sis ask me to watch a vid on youtube bout the bulgarian idol singing "ken lee"..... she is GOOD!!! well, done for now.... i'll post anything that is interesting nect week.... surely there'll b something funny that happened at skul... wif the other 3 so po's... or mayb i shud start writing my own story... lyk my bro... well then... Ciaozzzz...

No comments: