Saturday, September 27, 2008

The sisterhood of animals...

i am one of the 4 of the sisterhood of animals... actually 5p1 is a big zoo... wif lots of animals... we got pig, tweety, foxxy, me(cow), duck, horse, bear, 海龟 who just lost his shell n replaced it wif a yellow mickey mouse shell, 河童, 黑柴 etc etc.... so for the sister hood i was talking bout is milky(me), piggy, tweety n foxxy!!! the 4 noisiest in class....

these 3 so pos are my best buddies!!! piggy my best friend.... tweety my breast n ass massager n foxxy my sex lecturer.... the most yellow among all is tweety.... after her is foxxy... n piggy is the most innocent.... she is like a white light among the yellows... but she said herself the light is getting dimmer n dimmer day by day... poor piggy... haha!!!

im really lucky i got to noe this 3 so pos thy r really great friends n i cant express how i feel towards them wif words.... i hope we willl stilll b the same when we get to college!!! i noe we can!!

oh ya!!!! TWEETY!!!! bring the blue n green book la!!!! u bitch... u wan keep till when???!!!!
生尘咯那两本书......

No comments: